The present day brings lots of the dilemma of the search engines changing their algorithm with the likes of such updates as Panda. That said they must keep in mind for all sites that fresh, highly relevant content is key to a sites success. Over the Years I have experienced lots of changes in search which regularly mean even web optimisers themselves are left dumbfounded by SERPS.
SEO TIPS and Tricks 2012
It is now about staying ahead of the game in SEO and reading what each ‘SEO expert‘ has to say about SEO optimization techniques that will improve your sites rating. The important thing to keep in mind is as with any aspect of the net world to try and disseminate what’s comparatively listen to say and what actually works.
SEO Tips for Google
1. Content is most important – Let’s encounter it if your website content does not reflect in a relevant way what your business is there is little chance of it succeeding in terms of the search engines.
There’s I think numerous SEO Tips that will always stay true despite algorithmic changes:
2. Localisation counts – It’s now widely know that the likes of Google are putting greater focus on highly contextual and localised results. So, as always in case you need to target the Jordan – Host in the Jordan, have a Jordanian IP and to target local results be mindful about geographic areas along with your keyword research.
3. Domain Name Domination – In case you really need to rank for a generic phrase or indeed have any chance of reaching a nice rank then the domain name is often key. Make definite where at all feasible that the domain name contains the keyword(s) that you would like to rank for.
4. Backlinks , everyone desires those all-important backlinks. Some pay for them ( No ??) Let’s face it the worth of anyone who is relevant in your sector linking to you will always stay high despite how the algorithmic changes.
5. Social Media – There is no escaping the rise of Facebook, Twitter etc. But be aware, you need a strategy for social media to work for you and your business. Think about what angle your tweets will be coming from, the way you may deal with customers who directly criticise your service online. Social Media ought to now always be incorporated in to any serious web promotion campaign.
6. Keyword Research – Plenty of use tools like Word-tracker and Keyword Discovery or Google itself to find those rich keywords that will bring traffic to a web-site. Fine, but think more about Google Instant for example. Whilst on the subject of net site traffic, is it converting traffic? Think about what will convert.
7. I Have mentioned mobile devices. Which of coursework are now ever more prevalent in today’s society. Think about optimising your website for mobile viewing. How does it look on an IPhone? Or a Blackberry?
8. Images – People are now much more visually focused when it comes to the knowledge they are introduced with online. With the arrival of the Ipad, smart rings and tablet devices they can expect that plenty of will think about a sites value incidentally in which it looks. YES Google can interpret images and read them, so make positive everything is labelled up correctly.
9. Your website code counts – If the coding on your website isn’t up to scratch then how do you honestly expect a search engine to interpret it and then magically come up with the results you desired to see in search.
10. Keep in mind most importantly to enjoy the experience of optimising an online site. The growth in visitors will certainly spur you on to keep going. But there WILL be dull days, where you think all that work you put in to the net site has been in vain. Don’t give up’ press on!